Inspired by the season, we here at The Writing Campus would like to thank all of our friends and colleagues who helped us make our first National Day on Writing celebration a success.
Many thanks to:
Our planning committee: Shelley Reid, Doug Eyman, Susan Lawrence, Courtney Massie, Sarah Baker, Anna Habib, Karen Lee, Bethany Usher, Greg Robinson, Stanley Zoltek, Misty Krell, Jessie Matthews, and Lisa Lister.
Our day-of volunteers:
- George Mason Review: Nina Motazedi, Sam Petto, Jimmy O’Hara
- Undergraduate English Society: Alina Moody, Octavia Williams, Justin Rule, Kelly Foster
- Muslim Writers Collective: Ayman Fatima, Rohma Hassan, Moonisha Rahman, Fizza Fatima
- Volition Magazine: Ayleah Hanton
- Society of Professional Journalists: Lauryn Cantrell
- Writing and Rhetoric’s Graduate Student Organization: Chris Kervina
- Mason’s Writing Center: Amanda Bender, Lauren Davila, Alyssa Devlin, Jenna Kahn, Rachel Purdy, Jhanvi Ramaiya, Mary Winsor
Also, a special thank you to WAC’s GRAs Clare Moore and Emily Chambers for their help with everything that we do.
Finally, we would like you wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and safe travels! We will be back after the break with a new post.